Adobe makes its mark on digital healthcare innovation
Adobe is making its mark in the healthcare sector, with a significant amount of the leading healthcare companies using Adobe Experience Cloud.
According to the company, Adobe is now powering digital experiences for seven of the top 10 healthcare providers, eight of the top 10 healthcare payers and nine of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
"The past year has illuminated that access to healthcare is more important than ever,"Adobe says.
"With every business now a digital business, healthcare organisations rely on digital channels to reach customers with critical information and services in real-time."
“The pandemic has forever altered how healthcare is delivered, which now includes high consumer expectations for timely and personalised care,” says Anil Chakravarthy, executive vice president and general manager, Digital Experience Business and Worldwide Field Operations, Adobe.
“Leveraging Adobe Experience Cloud, with privacy and security top of mind, healthcare can be delivered in real-time at scale, with the individualised service that consumers expect today.”
Adobe's enterprise applications, including HIPAA-ready Adobe Experience Cloud applications such as Adobe Experience Manager Managed Services, Marketo Engage, and Adobe Sign, allow deeper end-user engagement across multiple touchpoints.
Marketo Engage enables companies with complex customer journeys to target and engage with individuals and account-level audiences. Adobe Experience Manager Managed Services empowers companies to create and deliver personalised content, while Adobe Sign streamlines digital self-service options and reduces friction.
Healthcare brands innovating the customer experience with Adobe include:
• Pfizer is using Adobe Experience Cloud to deepen engagement with physicians and connections with patients. Adobe Analytics helps Pfizer gain customer insights across digital interactions. Marketo Engage powers personalised digital experiences that support physicians, patients and caregivers on their treatment journey.
• Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) is focused on delivering the most personalised, omnichannel experience to its 120 million global customers. With Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign, WBA can tailor every piece of the digital experience for non-pharmacy customers, including email, its website, and mobile app for its retail business. By personalising the customer experience for its Walgreens loyalty members, WBA boosted retail sales by 155 basis points in the past quarter.
• As a leading manufacturer of life sciences equipment, Thermo Fisher Scientific needed to get essential information and products during the pandemic to each of its distinct audiences, including researchers, scientists, and healthcare professionals, quickly. With Adobe Experience Manager, Thermo Fisher instantly launched COVID-19 webpages with essential updates on the pandemic, clinical diagnostic kits for scientists and information on the company's research-based solutions.
• Mercy Health partnered with Adobe to deliver a retail-like healthcare experience. Adobe Experience Manager delivers the latest web content to patients, making it easy to visit Mercy's website to access self-service information online. When the pandemic began, Mercy quickly pivoted to offering a symptom screener that new patients could go through anonymously for virtual diagnoses built on Adobe Target.
• Change Healthcare, a technology company that specialises in data and analytics solutions for healthcare organisations, tapped Adobe to reinvent the way it sells software to its healthcare customers. The Change Healthcare Marketplace uses Adobe Commerce for shopping cart capability and the Change Healthcare website uses Adobe Experience Manager for content management. Adobe Experience Platform, connected to Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics, will serve as the cornerstone of personalization for the shopping experience. Bringing the B2B commerce experience online has made it possible to simplify often complex purchasing workflows that required paper, faxes, and phone calls; reducing the time to purchase from months to days.
• Adobe also announced major milestones in its strategic partnership with Veeva, the leader in cloud-based solutions for the life sciences industry. New connections between Adobe Experience Manager and Veeva Vault PromoMats streamline the content lifecycle to accelerate customers' digital strategies.