Epicor refreshes iScala ERP software
Epicor has enhanced its iScala enterprise resource planning software to include more integration with Epicor Data Analytics, a new reporting architecture, and additional localisations to help businesses drive better business outcomes.
With this release, Epicor continues to advance the capabilities of iScala to deliver the scalability, extensibility, and functionality businesses need to optimise the running and management of their operations and integrate their processes with customers, suppliers, partners, and channels.
“Epicor is committed to helping customers stay at the forefront of their industry by ensuring that every new release of iScala features value-add enhancements requested by our customers,” says Epicor Software senior vice president international, Andy Coussins.
“In this release, we’ve put the focus on augmenting the usability, reporting, and business analysis functionality of iScala, so that customers can leverage more business intelligence, value, and growth from the platform.”
iScala is priced to accelerate time to value, yet comprehensive, ERP solution designed specifically to support small to midmarket companies and subsidiaries of larger multi-national organisations. The latest innovations within iScala include:
- Enhanced reporting and analytics—new customisable SQL server reporting services that can be accessed via a browser to provide anytime, anywhere, any device access
- An improved user interface and user experience—more engaging and intuitive interactions that simplify the complexities of information management, and empower business teams to improve productivity
- Integration to Epicor Data Analytics-- helping companies turn their data stored in Epicor iScala into actionable insights. With a deeper understanding of business data, companies can grow by reducing cost, identifying new opportunities, supporting specific programs, and speeding up decision-making.
- On-demand training and knowledge resources—live tips, guidance, and on-demand training that improves user satisfaction, knowledge, and productivity
- Extension of international standards and localisations—supporting customers who need the assurance of a truly global solution, this release features additional country-specific capabilities to keep organisations ready to do business and compliant in any territory
“In use for over 20 years, iScala enables SMBs to reap the benefits of a cost-effective yet powerful multifunctional ERP platform that’s been developed to support the very unique business dynamics of small and midmarket companies,” comments Epicor director of product management, Nina Domingo.
“Better reporting capability was a top customer request in the Epicor Voice of the Customer Survey in 2018 and 2019. Responding to that, and working in close collaboration with the user community, Epicor continues to move iScala forward in line with the needs of modern businesses seeking to thrive and survive in an increasingly competitive digitalised age.”