HP offers up to $5,000 trade-in on old servers
New Zealand’s HP office is offering up to $5,000 cash back on the purchase of one of its new blade servers when you trade in your old server.
The all-important fine print:
1) Purchase an HP Proliant blade or rack server powered by the new Intel Xeon 5600 series processor to qualify for a $1,000 cash back.
2) Purchase an HP BladeSystem c-class enclosure to qualify for a $5,000 cash back
3) The purchase needs to be made between 1st October 2010 & 31st January 2011.
4) You need trade in any brand of rack, tower or blade server. (we presume it doesn't have to work, but can't see any confirmation of this)
5) Complete a claim form and submit it before 28th February 2011.
To find out more contact your nearest reseller or click here.