LogMeIn takes aim at CRM market with launch of Bold360
FYI, this story is more than a year old
LogMeIn has expanded their customer engagement portfolio with the addition of Bold360.
The platform aims to offer a flexible way for companies to interact with customers by offering a real-time, 360-degree view of contextual data.
“The rise of digital, artificial intelligence and mobile-first lifestyles has changed how customers want to interact with their favourite brands,” says Mary Wardley, program vice president, Loyalty and Customer Care, IDC.
“As a result, companies need to rethink how they approach customer service to stay competitive. Offering a variety of engagement channels is just the beginning."
Wardley continues, “the experience – whether automated or agent-assisted – needs to be seamless and the information contextual, to deliver the type of experience that will create long-term brand loyalty.”
LogMeIn says that legacy customer service and CRM systems house only a small portion of customer data across various disparate systems, making it hard for companies to ever get a full picture of their customers.
But, LogMeIn claims Bold360 will address this challenge by combining the rich customer profiles and actionable data with fast and frictionless customer service.
Michael Blaine, senior director, Customer Service at VF Corporation, comments, “the future of customer service lies in being able to create a truly exceptional and meaningful experience for customers”
“Utilising technology to understand your customers while providing easily accessible and real-time information to your agents can help deliver a truly unique and personalised experience.”
Blaine concludes, “Bold360 is an exciting first step toward this vision and we are excited to see where LogMeIn takes it in the future.”Features of Bold360 include:
- An intuitive interface - Aims to help agents resolve issues quickly by consolidating data from different systems and presenting a unified view of all customer interactions. Agents can work across different channels while seeing a complete history of all interactions for the customer they are assisting.
- No code integrations – Easily integrate popular business systems including Salesforce and Zendesk, to provide that information directly into the Bold360 agent interface, without needing to toggle between applications.
- World-class omni-channel engagement – Seamlessly engage with customers across a variety of channels including live chat, Facebook Messenger and email.
- Intelligent automation -- Helps agents respond to commonly asked questions with the ability to create, curate and manage answers.
- Remote support – With features including remote control, file transfer and co-browsing, agents can seamlessly escalate visitors to remote support all in one interface to drive efficiency and quickly resolve customer issues.