Nintex has announced it has received the Aragon Research's 2021 Innovation Award for Digital Transaction Management (DTM), following recognition for its digital process automation software.
The company emerged as an Innovator for the DTM market in 2021, defined by Aragon Research as 'technology providers with a best-in-class technology or service that differentiates them in their respective market'.
The Aragon Research Awards Ceremony was held virtually at the Aragon Engage conference on 2nd December. In recognition of its software innovation, Nintex also received a Leader designation in three Aragon Research Globe Reports in 2021 for the following market categories: Digital Transaction Management, Digital Business Platforms, and Workflow and Content Automation.
"At Nintex, we are relentlessly focused on helping organisations digitally transform the way their people work by providing process automation management software solutions that combine power and ease of use," says Nintex CEO, Eric Johnson.
"As we look towards 2022, the global demand for automation technology continues to increase as organisational leaders require digital solutions that deliver great experiences for their employees and customers."
Throughout 2021, Nintex has received numerous accolades for its software and company, such as the recent Seattle Business Magazine's recognition of the Nintex workplace and culture. Nintex achieved first place in the magazine's Washington's 2021 100 Best Companies To Work For program, based on anonymous survey data submitted by Nintex employees located in the region.
Nintex was also recognised by customers who provided feedback on technology in the market, resulting in TrustRadius honouring Nintex with a 2021 Tech Cares Award for the second consecutive year. The program celebrates organisations that have contributed directly to combat COVID-19, either with their products, knowledge or financial support, and those that have gone above and beyond to provide strong Corporate Social Responsibility programs and workplace culture.
The Channel Company also recognised the company's partner program in the 2021 CRN Partner Program Guide as a five-star winner for the third consecutive year.
Nintex's market momentum further accelerated with its June 2021 acquisition of eSignature provider AssureSign, which it has now integrated with Nintex Workflow Cloud as a native eSign offering known as Nintex AssureSign, and announcing TPG Capital as its new majority investor in October 2021.
Nintex Process Platform features and functionality highlights this year include:
- Nintex Workflow Cloud: quarterly releases that expand the next-generation cloud automation platform's capabilities.
- Federal Risk and Authorisation Management Program's (FedRAMP) In Process designation: Nintex Workflow Cloud for Government allows US government agencies at the state, local, and federal level and their affiliates to safely and securely automate processes in the cloud.
- Nintex Connectors: extend automation with integration to popular record systems and productivity tools via pre-built connectors that integrate with Webex, Jira, Okta, Microsoft SQL Server, and more.
- My Nintex: New workflow tracking provides process owners and workflow participants control and visibility over digital forms, tasks, and workflows in a single dashboard.
- Intelligent PDF Form Converter: AI-driven forms generation tool that quickly turns PDFs into dynamic forms.
- Nintex Promapp: expanded global availability of cloud-based process mapping and management solution, added new language support, and published exception-free SOC 2 Type 2 report on its security controls.
- Native eSignature: now integrated with Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex Drawloop DocGen for Salesforce.
- Nintex K2 Five enhancements: include Style Profile, an in-product designer for creating custom themes and form branding.
- Nintex Solution Accelerator Gallery: Downloadable workflow and process map templates to accelerate digital transformation projects.