Salesforce announces latest generation of MuleSoft
Salesforce has introduced the next generation of MuleSoft, a unified solution for automation, integration and APIs to automate any workflow so any technical or non-technical team can adapt to constant change and business complexity.
The solution now includes no-code capabilities to automate repetitive manual tasks using bots with MuleSoft RPA (robotic process automation) and to quickly connect data from any system, such as Slack, Stripe, and Workday, with MuleSoft Composer.
The new capabilities are fully integrated into Salesforce Flow, a complete suite of automation technologies across the Customer 360 to help save time, increase productivity, and deliver better experiences.
Business teams such as sales can close deals more efficiently and service agents can quickly sync customer records to improve customer service interactions.
MuleSoft chief product officer Shaun Clowes says, "As an integral part of Salesforce Customer 360, MuleSoft helps companies integrate complex systems and data, while expanding the universe of people who can use automation across any system or workflow.
"The result is empowered business and IT users, from sales and customer service to HR and finance, who can do more with less quickly creating workflows and integrations that drive efficient growth and faster time-to-value."
Modern automation and integration bring the future of work to every team, the company states. With macroeconomic uncertainty across markets, hiring, prices and more, businesses are focused on efficient growth, cost savings and productivity.
More than 90% have seen a rise in demand for time-saving automation from business teams over the past two years, according to new Salesforce research.
However, the all digital, work from anywhere world has increased the number of systems and amount of data companies must manage and connect, creating integration roadblocks to automation progress. And when new systems are needed or business requirements change, 96% of companies find it difficult to modify existing automations.
According to the company, MuleSoft Automation addresses those concerns with capabilities that allow customers to:
- Deliver intelligent automation anywhere: MuleSoft RPA enables any team to replace repetitive and manual tasks with bots that can intelligently process data from any system, document, photo, or legacy user interface. These bots can also be securely shared and reused across teams.
- Drive faster innovation with clicks, not code: Purpose-built for business teams, both MuleSoft Composer and MuleSoft RPA to connect applications with pre-built enterprise connectors and bots.
- Automate and integrate anything: MuleSoft RPA and MuleSoft Composer work seamlessly with Anypoint Platform, MuleSoft's integration and API management platform. Automations can benefit from hundreds of connectors to important systems and even directly invoke APIs created by technical teams.
- Achieve end-to-end automation at scale: Teams can use MuleSoft RPA to automate workflows across multiple systems and apps by integrating RPA bots seamlessly with Salesforce Customer 360, Anypoint Platform, and MuleSoft Composer.
- Maintain security and governance: With Anypoint Platform, IT teams can govern, monitor, and secure any automation and integration built with APIs or bots. MuleSoft RPA automates any process for any team with personalised bots.
According to the company, Salesforce customers drive value for their employees, customers, and business with automation Salesforce customers are running 4.8 billion MuleSoft transactions daily and decreasing operational costs by 74%, while saving more than 100 billion hours of work every month with Salesforce Flow. Across industries, customers are using Customer 360 with MuleSoft to automate workflows at scale and enable business growth.