Streaming service Salesforce+ announced - award winning live and on-demand content
Salesforce announces Salesforce+, an all-new streaming service providing live and on-demand content for every role, industry and line of business.
Salesforce+ includes multiple content offerings, including live experiences, original series and podcasts. The company says using engaging stories, thought leadership, and expert advice will help improve the future of technology in the digital-first, work anywhere world. It aims to inspire millions of trailblazers to learn new skills and pursue new career opportunities.
“Over the last 18 months, we’ve had to reimagine how to succeed in the new digital-first world,” says Salesforce president and chief marketing officer, Sarah Franklin.
“We reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences and introduced new, relevant original content. We’re not going back, and we’re creating the future now.
“Just as brands like Disney, Netflix and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community,” she says.
Salesforce Studios have developed and produced the core content for Salesforce+ and is in the process of growing its team of writers, editors, directors and producers to bring new original programming to the line-up.
The current Salesforce+ line-up features:
- Leading Through Change. Launched in March 2020 as a weekly program focusing on how business leaders dealt with the global pandemic. With more than 60 episodes, the series has had more than 700 million views and won the 2021 Content Marketing Award for Best Content Marketing Program.
- Connections. This showcases some of the most innovative marketers from companies like IBM, Levi’s, and GoFundMe. The pandemic flipped marketing on its head and made long-standing playbooks and tactics obsolete. Salesforce president and CMO Sarah Franklin talk with some of the best and brightest marketing minds about how they are connecting with their audiences in a whole new way.
- The Inflection Point. This features CEOs from leading brands sharing how personal backstories, professional influences and values inform their leadership. Hosted by Salesforce EVP Monica Langley, who spent 27 years as a reporter at The Wall Street Journal, the series takes an inside look at how the chief executives of companies, including Coca-Cola, PayPal, Ford, and Workday, became who they are today.
- Boss Talks. A career advice series hosted by Salesforce’s chief philanthropy officer Ebony Beckwith designed to inspire professional growth. In conversations with the likes of NFL player Kelvin Beachum Jr. and Mona Monica Kattan of Huda Beauty, Beckwith dives into topics such as dealing with imposter syndrome and unlocking workplace authenticity.
- Simply Put. A short-form video series hosted by Emmanuel Acho aiming to make complex business problems easy to understand and focusing on topics like how to build an e-commerce business and how to grow digital sales.
In the coming months, Salesforce+ will debut more content featuring leaders in fields such as sales and service, as well as a new series on how trailblazers from under-represented communities are re-skilling to find new career opportunities and create generational wealth.