TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Matthew Hurford, who is the Managing Director for ANZ at NetApp.
The NetApp portfolio of leading data, application, and storage solutions helps organizations manage applications and data everywhere across hybrid multicloud environments.
NetApp’s 30 years of innovation have made them the proven leader in all-flash storage.
Matthew joins us today to tell us more about NetApp and what they are doing in the APAC region, but also their partnership with the Children’s Cancer Institute.
In the video, we discuss:
- Can you briefly explain NetApp’s partnership with The Children’s Cancer Institute?
- How are NetApp’s solutions helping the CCI find a cure for children’s cancer faster?
- For a business that hasn't worked with NetApp before, what are your key products and offerings?
- What trends are your product development teams laser-focused on next?
- What infrastructure or resources do you have in the APAC market?