Video: 10 Minute IT Jams – Who is PagerDuty?
Techday's 10 Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies that operate in the Asia-Pacific region.
PagerDuty was born from the idea that software development and operations could work together and collaborate. Many people may associate PagerDuty with incident response and management on call, but the company has grown to offer so much more.
Teams use PagerDuty to identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to fix problems faster and prevent them in the future.
We speak to PagerDuty's manager solutions consulting Abhijit Pendyal.
In this video, Abhijit explains:
- What PagerDuty brings to IT, including details about its key offering
- Why digital acceleration should be important for all organisations
- How PagerDuty can help customers and end users mature their digital operations,
- What PagerDuty has been up to over the last few months - and what's ahead
- How IT executives and professionals can contact the PagerDuty team.
Watch the video here.