Wanted: Maclean Technology - Technical Sales Consultant
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Having recently been acquired by one of New Zealand's most successful and innovative companies, Maclean Technology is a unique business on a growth rocket ship.
We need an experienced Technical Sales Consultant super star to join our expanding team and drive company's revenue, uncover new opportunities and grow existing key accounts.
· Work with Commercial Business Managers, providing advice on multiple technologies to help shape clients requirements into opportunities
· Partner with clients throughout the sales process, handling any enquires to ensure a smooth transaction
· Identify and work with Solutions Architects to develop solutions and design at the Statement of Work (SOW) level
· Demonstrate expertise in the practice areas and works as the lead technical sales member of the Commercial Services team, be able to identify, qualify requirements and present high level solutions based upon customer's business requirements
· Work with a team of highly capable and driven people committed to making Maclean's the best place to work in the industry
· Enjoy the security of being an independent business with a very successful group of companies
· Look forward to incredible career prospects as the business grows and develops
· Be part of a Kiwi business helping Kiwi Businesses
· City based
· Free Car Park
· Free lunches Monday to Thursday
· Latest tech toys for all staff
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in business or technology and at least 5 years' experience selling technology (servers, virtualisation, SAN's, networks, Citrix etc.) within the New Zealand environment.
Your strong communication and relationship building skills will ensure existing key accounts are in safe hands.
If you're suitably experienced and can live the Maclean values: Smart, Passionate and Rock Solid, we want to hear from you!
Please email all CVs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org