Zoho launches CRM design studio to simplify personalisation
Zoho Corporation has launched Canvas in order to improve the CRM experience for enterprises.
Canvas for Zoho CRM is a design studio for CRM personalisation. It enables businesses to create their own CRM interfaces that are better suited to the role of each employee, without IT or developer involvement.
Zoho states the new feature helps to simplify complex CRM implementations into streamlined and contextual employee-facing experiences.
With Canvas, companies of all sizes can utilise the breadth of functionality offered by a general-purpose CRM and the specialised experience offered by a vertical CRM.
The latest feature aims to simplify data and workflow customisation that can, at times, render CRM systems too complex for most employees, and also remove the development effort and cost of employee personalisation.
Specific Canvas capabilities include:
- Drag and drop editor: Canvas sports a simple drag and drop editor that facilitates designing without needing to write a single line of code.
- Template gallery: Customers can pick a preset template that suits their needs and industry.
- Industry relevant views: Companies can create views that are relevant to their industry, their work culture, their sales process, and more.
- Self-service via portals: Customers can also share Canvas creations over portals and create a better experience for vendors, stakeholders, and more.
- Role-based assignment: Companies can assign different Canvas views based on roles, responsibilities, and teams in their company.
- Extensive formatting: Canvas also houses a wide range of formatting options to edit the finer details of a view, and can load styles dynamically based on conditions.
Zoho COO Mani Vembu states, "A lot of CRM software already offers an abundance of personalisation for customer experiences, but the same is not true for employee experiences. As a result, everyone's using the same system and paying the productivity tax for no reason."
Vembu says, "Imagine a reality where the system is tailor-made for each employee's role. That is true all-around personalisation, and that's what we're bringing to market with Canvas.
"We believe it's a more natural solution to the challenge of software adoption. Our ultimate aim is for businesses to create enterprise-wide software experiences with consumer-grade simplicity."
With this latest rollout, Zoho states its customer experience platform continues to focus on building a system of experiences that simplifies the experience economy for brands and every stakeholder.
From planning and creating customer experiences to delivering and evolving them for the future, Zoho CRM is designed to help organisations of all sizes enable employee productivity, improve stakeholder collaboration, and increase customer success.
Canvas will be available across all editions of Zoho CRM, at no additional cost. In the coming years, Canvas is also set to be implemented into all Zoho products so that users can experience a consistent experience across the Zoho ecosystem.