Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Lumify Work
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Andrew Smith, who is the Country General Manager at Lumify Work New Zealand.
Lumify Work helps business and enterprise customers turn change into opportunity through instructor-led, vendor-certified, IT and process training.
Developed in partnership with the world’s leading tech vendors and delivered by industry-accredited experts, Lumify Work’s courses are pragmatic, future-focused and real-world ready.
Andrew joins us today to tell us more about Lumify Work and what they are doing in New Zealand.
In the video, we discuss:
- For a business that hasn't worked with Lumify Group and Lumify Work New Zealand before, what are your key products and offerings?
- Tell us more about the reasoning behind your recent re-brand.
- What are the most recent improvements/innovations in your offerings in New Zealand?
- What trends are Lumify Work New Zealand product development teams laser-focused on next?
- What infrastructure or resources do you have in NZ?
- If a customer wanted to engage with Lumify Work NZ, what is the best way?